[squid-users] Squid with ICAP filter?

Mike Summers msummers57 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 20:19:31 UTC 2016

Hi Eliezer,

We're a couple of contractors trying to prove to a potential customer that
we can build the app they want that integrates with their ICAP service.

Our guess is they really don't want to do business as they're not forth
coming about the nature of the ICAP service other than "it won't accepted
compressed data".

I suspect once we overcome all of the 'objections' the real issue will
surface.

--Mike