[squid-users] after i checked via firebug ( firefox addon) , i found waiting time is very high via monitor hit small object , how i do reduce the waiting time for hit object ??

johnzeng johnzeng2013 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 15 06:21:36 UTC 2016

Hello Dear Amos:

I guess i know real reason via analying request and rep header of firebug .

i found our cache obtained data from other cache(not us ) , and Age is
small value or 0 ,

So our cache have to refresh or confirm with other cache often .

and we i found waiting time is very high via monitor some hit objects .

Whether we can increase age value via squid config ?

Thanks for your advisement