[squid-users] squidGuard: redirect to squid-internal URLs no longer working with 3.5?

Silamael Silamael at coronamundi.de
Mon Mar 14 09:29:36 UTC 2016

Hi there,

I'm updating from 3.4. to 3.5 and noticed that the following
redirect-URL from squidGuard no longer works:
internal://squid-internal-static/error-access-denied
As far as I can see, Squid no parses the rewrite answers through a
standard URL parser which results in the port being 0.
But even by specifying an explicit ports I'm not able to redirect to an
squid internal URL.
Am I missing here something or is redirecting to the internal error
pages intentionally no longer supported by Squid?

Greetings,
Matthias