[squid-users] Squid Windows Installer

Rafael Akchurin rafael.akchurin at diladele.com
Sun Mar 13 16:32:46 UTC 2016

Hi Patrick,

Yes, this is the default behavior of Wix/InstallShield that the disk with the most space is picked up for installation.
You can override this behavior by directly specifying ROOTDRIVE variable during installation using msiexec.

Best regards,
Rafael Akchurin
Diladele B.V.

--
Please take a look at Web Safety - our ICAP based web filter server for Squid proxy