[squid-users] ACL processing

Alex Samad alex at samad.com.au
Fri Mar 11 01:12:42 UTC 2016

Hi

i have
# Test src IPS
acl testIP src "/etc/squid/lists/noSSL-testip.lst"

# list of sites to splice only
acl spliceOnly_domain ssl::server_name "/etc/squid/lists/noSSL-spliceonly.lst"

acl spliceOnly_url urlpath_regex -i "/etc/squid/lists/noSSL-spliceonly-url.lst"

# for testing
# anything not from a testIP will splice
# simulates normal behaviour
ssl_bump splice !testIP

# for test ips

# for splice only ... splice
ssl_bump splice spliceOnly_domain
ssl_bump splice spliceOnly_url

# try and bump all ?
ssl_bump bump all
# not sure it gets here
ssl_bump peek all
ssl_bump terminate all

Has a list of domain/hostnames I don't want to bump
"/etc/squid/lists/noSSL-spliceonly.lst"

I would like to no bump a specific url for a certain host as clamav
has marked it up as a virus.
which is why i added these 2 lines
acl spliceOnly_url urlpath_regex -i "/etc/squid/lists/noSSL-spliceonly-url.lst"
ssl_bump splice spliceOnly_url

But it looks like it is still getting bump'ed

how can I set it up so that specific URL's are not bumped