[squid-users] parent_proxy kerberos authentication logging

Johnatan loopback3128 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 13:08:25 UTC 2016

Hello there,

I have 2 proxy.
On the first, I perform a Kerberos authentication from my users.
On the parent proxy I want to retrieve the login (username) information.
I don't want to perform a real authentication on the parent proxy so I have
already tested the documentation with the dummy authentication but it
doesn't seem to work for kerberos authentication.
Is there a way for the parent proxy to get the username from my child proxy?

Thank you.