[squid-users] SSL Bump Issue

Ali Jawad alijawad1 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 03:45:46 UTC 2016

Hi Amos
Thanks for the elaborate reply, I highly appreciate it. I did flush
iptables and re-applied from scratch, see :

[root at kgoDcyTx9 ~]# iptables -nL -t nat

Chain PREROUTING (policy ACCEPT)

ACCEPT     tcp  --  162.220.xx.xx        0.0.0.0/0           tcp dpt:443

ACCEPT     tcp  --  162.220.xx.xx        0.0.0.0/0           tcp dpt:80

REDIRECT   tcp  --  0.0.0.0/0            0.0.0.0/0           tcp dpt:80
redir ports 3128

REDIRECT   tcp  --  0.0.0.0/0            0.0.0.0/0           tcp dpt:443
redir ports 3129

Chain POSTROUTING (policy ACCEPT)

MASQUERADE  all  --  0.0.0.0/0            0.0.0.0/0

Chain OUTPUT (policy ACCEPT)

[root at kgoDcyTx9 ~]# iptables -nL

Chain INPUT (policy ACCEPT)

Chain FORWARD (policy ACCEPT)

Chain OUTPUT (policy ACCEPT)

The problem is I am still getting the same freaking loop : see below
please, any more input to try please ?

The following error was encountered while trying to retrieve the URL:
https://162.220.xx.xx/* <https://162.220.244.7/*>

*Connection to 162.220.xx.xx failed.*

The system returned: *(111) Connection refused*