[squid-users] external_acl_type wont work

Eliezer Croitoru eliezer at ngtech.co.il
Mon Mar 7 01:56:08 UTC 2016

On 06/03/2016 22:44, Baselsayeh wrote:
> Im sorry but I think its a squid related issue than php
> I tried also with simple bash script with read and echo > gg.txt
> And the output file should contain string but it dont for some reason

I have a suggestion!
First some kind of reference to something that works with squid:
http://wiki.squid-cache.org/Features/StoreID/Helper

And specially modified version for you at:
http://paste.ngtech.co.il/pukohh5hn

It will write the logs into the OS syslog facilities, Works like a champ
with squid.
I can write the same in perl\python\Golang and couple others...

What have you tried to do until now?
Did you wrote the goals of the script? it's important!!!
A basic pesudo helps to figure out some directions.

 From squid point of view there is only a TCP connection which emulates
STDIN\OUT\ERR. There are couple rules for it it doesn't require a degree
or too much experience.

It's not the php forums\lists and since it's "related" to squid then I
would say that you are probably asking the wrong questions in the right
place.

Describe your use case and you will receive a well formed response to
match the use case.

Eliezer