[squid-users] Kerberos (Negotiate) problem with win2008 AD users

Victor Sudakov sudakov at sibptus.tomsk.ru
Fri Mar 4 16:29:23 UTC 2016

L.P.H. van Belle wrote:

> What is the output of
>
> ktutil list
>
> (of the squid keytab. )

I have already quoted it in the previous message, but I am happy to repeat:

/usr/local/etc/squid/squid.keytab:

Vno  Type              Principal
  1  arcfour-hmac-md5  HTTP/proxy.sibptus.transneft.ru at SIBPTUS.TRANSNEFT.RU
  1  arcfour-hmac-md5  squiduser at SIBPTUS.TRANSNEFT.RU
  1  arcfour-hmac-md5  HTTP/proxy2.sibptus.ru at SIBPTUS.TRANSNEFT.RU
  1  arcfour-hmac-md5  HTTP/proxy2.SIBPTUS.ru at SIBPTUS.TRANSNEFT.RU
  1  arcfour-hmac-md5  HTTP/proxy2.sibptus.ru at STN.TN.CORP
[root at proxy2 local/etc/squid]

> And you can try adding To krb5.conf
>
> ; for Windows 2008 with AES

As you can see, there is only one key with only one enctype for the
2008 realm. It is the very type that the ticket on Windows has. I can
consider adding some more keys to the squid keytab, but I'm afraid the
problem is eisewhere.

--
Victor Sudakov,  VAS4-RIPE, VAS47-RIPN
sip:sudakov at sibptus.tomsk.ru