[squid-users] Kerberos (Negotiate) problem with win2008 AD users

Victor Sudakov sudakov at sibptus.tomsk.ru
Fri Mar 4 10:21:17 UTC 2016

Dear Colleagues,

I have squid 3.5.14 successfully authenticating users from a Windows 2003
domain, but there is a problem authenticating Windows 2008R2 domain
users from another realm. I am using the standard
negotiate_kerberos_auth helper with "-s GSS_C_NO_NAME".

I have collected a traffic dump of failed HTTP sessions, could someone
knowledgeable look at them and give me a hint what to debug? Does
anything look suspicious? It's at
ftp://ftp.sibptus.ru/pub/vas/badkrb1.zip

--
Victor Sudakov,  VAS4-RIPE, VAS47-RIPN
sip:sudakov at sibptus.tomsk.ru