[squid-users] squid with sslbump blocking Netflix

Yuri Voinov yvoinov at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 21:27:15 UTC 2016

acl GetSNI at_step SslBump1
acl NoSSLIntercept ssl::server_name netflix.com ntflx.com ntflximg.com
ntflxvideo.com
ssl_bump peek GetSNI
ssl_bump splice NoSSLIntercept
ssl_bump bump all

03.03.16 3:12, Bmahak2005 пишет:
> Ok i read the doc but I am afraid i do not know where yo start
> I know that netflix traffic comes from these server domains
> .netflix.com <http://netflix.com>
> .ntflx.com <http://ntflx.com>
> .ntflximg.com <http://ntflximg.com>
> .ntflxvideo.com <http://ntflxvideo.com>
> But how can I setup my config file to just tell squid do not bump
netflix traffic and i am not interested in caching it or guarding against it

http://squid-web-proxy-cache.1019090.n4.nabble.com/squid-with-sslbump-blocking-Netflix-tp4676381.html