[squid-users] squid with sslbump blocking Netflix

Bmahak2005 bmahak2005 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 21:12:45 UTC 2016

Ok i read the doc but I am afraid i do not know where yo start
I know that netflix traffic comes from these server domains
.netflix.com
.ntflx.com
.ntflximg.com
.ntflxvideo.com
But how can I setup my config file to just tell squid do not bump netflix traffic and i am not interested in caching it or guarding against it
How can I use splice for that?

Sent from my iPhone