[squid-users] Redirector stops https working

Yuri Voinov yvoinov at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 18:45:44 UTC 2016

Hm. I don't see some things in your code.

1. To redirect blocked https - you need SSL Bump configured.
2. To redirect blocked https to https ban page -you need local web with
configured SSL.
3. To make above work you need http/https compatible redirector,
co-working with squid.

If I understand you task correctly.

<mailto:squid-users at lists.squid-cache.org>