[squid-users] Redirector stops https working

Spencer French spf at varndean.ac.uk
Tue Mar 1 18:10:30 UTC 2016

Hi,

I've been working on a redirector written in go that queries a database
then either returns a block message or shows the relevant page. Everything
works as it should, except https for some reason, I keep getting 503s.

The redirector returns either http://10.10.254.254/block.php or a blank
message, we have an old perl script that works fine and its giving the same
output to stdout so I'm not quite sure were to go with this now, any ideas
would be fantastic.

--
Spencer French
Technical Support Engineer/Linux Administrator

--
 <https://www.varndean.ac.uk>

<https://facebook.com/varndean>       <https://twitter.com/varndean>
<https://plus.google.com/+varndeancollege>