[squid-users] Force DNS queries over TCP?

Yuri Voinov yvoinov at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 19:27:49 UTC 2016

This is no f*cking problem. Intercept DNS queries first, resolve it by
DNSCrypt, output for your users. Viola, profit!

01.07.2016 1:26, Jorgeley Junior пишет:
> I'm not sure, but, if your ISP is intercepting your DNS queries, maybe you could use the mangle
netfilter table to change your DNS queries and so deceive your ISP, but
I'm almost sure that the root servers will not recognize. It was just an
idea.

127.0.0.1:53 <http://127.0.0.1:53> as your squid's DNS resolver finally.

<mailto:squid-users at lists.squid-cache.org>