[squid-users] Squid 3.5.19 how to find banking server name for no bump

Stanford Prescott stan.prescott at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 14:02:48 UTC 2016

I have the proper peek and splice and bump configuration of acls setup in
my squid.conf file for no-bump of some web sites. I need help how to enter
the banking hosts and or server names in a way that the peek and splice
configuration will determine it is a banking site that I don't want bumped.

For example, if a user enters www.wellsfargo.com for online banking my
current config still bumps wellsfargo.com. What would I need to enter for
wellsfargo.com so that banking server will not be bumped?