[squid-users] Squid3 error: CHILD: hello write test failed logrotate

Roberto Carna robertocarna36 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 16:32:21 UTC 2016

Amos and Antony, thanks a lot for your help.

At first, I'll enable IPv6 in my Debian box.

And for the log problem, I couldn't understand what yoy said
Amos...please can you detail what I have to do in order to avoid log
rotation problems???

And at last, why do you think the log problem arrives when several
clients access to my reverse proxy??? Because when I test it only from
2 or 3 PC's, everything was OK.

Thanks a lot, regards!!!