[squid-users] Squid3 error: CHILD: hello write test failed logrotate

Roberto Carna robertocarna36 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 13:44:42 UTC 2016

Dear Antony, thanks for your help..below is the
/etc/logrotate.d/squid3 file....but before I have to say I've seen in
the web that this problem is solved by enabling IPv6, and was reported
by a ticket (https://forum.opnsense.org/index.php?topic=879.0) ..can
this be true???

/var/log/squid3/*.log {
        daily
        compress
        delaycompress
        rotate 2
        missingok
        nocreate
        sharedscripts
        postrotate
                test ! -e /var/run/squid3.pid || test ! -x
/usr/sbin/squid3 || /usr/sbin/squid3 -k rotate
        endscript
}

Regards,