[squid-users] URL access based on AD group membership

Eliezer Croitoru eliezer at ngtech.co.il
Tue Jun 21 06:46:59 UTC 2016

Hey,

The first place to find documents is at:

http://www.squid-cache.org/Versions/v3/3.5/cfgman/external_acl_type.html

But you are not the first to encounter squid and do not understand couple
basics.

Like any complex piece of software you can just ask publically or privately.

Eliezer

----

 <http://ngtech.co.il/lmgtfy/> Eliezer Croitoru
Linux System Administrator