[squid-users] Queue incoming requests when fetching from origin

Jaap Dam jaap.dam at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 11:33:42 UTC 2016

Hi Alex,

Thank you very much for your detailed explanation!

>From your explanation I would assume that my problem could be solved if the
re-validation would be treated as a pure miss. From what I understand,
re-validation is useful when done with If-Modified-Since or If-None-Match.
However my responses do not provide the E-Tag header nor the Last-Modified
header. Is it possible for Squid to never revalidate but always to assume
'pure cache-miss' when a resource is stale?

Best regards