[squid-users] [squid-announce] Squid 4.0.11 beta is available

Amos Jeffries squid3 at treenet.co.nz
Tue Jun 14 01:55:58 UTC 2016

On 14/06/2016 1:06 p.m., Eliezer Croitoru wrote:
> Hey Amos,
>
> I have just released the latest 4.0.11 beta RPMs for:
> - CentOS 7
> - Oracle Linux 7
> - SLES 12SP1
> - OpenSUSE leap
> (all for x86_64 only)
> I started testing on CentOS 7 and until now I do not see any visible regression.

That reminds me I was supposed to mention an autoconf issue in the
release announcement.

Apparently autoconf version(s) from a few years ago can't handle a
certain way of using variables in automake conditionals. It shows up
when requiring the newly deprecated SMB_LM helpers. If anyone has this
trouble with the release, please use a snapshot r14703 or later tarball
instead.

Sorry, mea culpa.