[squid-users] Squid not allowing HTTPS access
Antony.Stone at squid.open.source.it
Mon Jun 13 13:26:22 UTC 2016
On Monday 13 June 2016 at 15:01:02, Nilesh Gavali wrote:
> Facing issue while accessing HTTPS via squid, normal http traffic working
Please define "issue", with as much detail as possible:
- what exactly are you trying to do when a problem occurs?
- have you previously been able to do this without the problem occurring? If
so, what has changed between then and now (different squid config, different
squid version, different browser...)?
- what is the actual problem (what error message is displayed, if there is
- what appears in your access.log when the problem occurs?
- any other information you think might be relevant to us in working out
what's happening on your network?
> I have squid 3.1.10 on RHEL.6.0
For HTTPS traffic in particular you are strongly advised to upgrade.
In the Beginning there was nothing, which exploded.
- Terry Pratchett
Please reply to the list;
please *don't* CC me.
More information about the squid-users