[squid-users] Vary object loop returns

Yuri Voinov yvoinov at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 11:23:21 UTC 2016

You see, Vary the standard, however, if you had to see how the site is
added to the garbage sequence response headers to prevent its cache? I
had very often.

What kind of standards we say, when the same scale Google deploys custom
protocol completely - completely, Carl! - Ignoring the existence of
caching proxies all over the world? Forcing us - you, me, Joe - the hack
spike find a solution? That is why I would like to have the opportunity
for their part to actively oppose such here gentlemen who wanted to spit
on the standards and rules of etiquette adopted in the industry.