[squid-users] Establishing secure conection problems (Chrome)

William Ivanski william.ivanski at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 18:02:39 UTC 2016

Guys,

Antony made me realize I really have a messed up Squid installation. That's
why I tried many different approaches (ssl_crtd/ssl_db, intercept), but the
actual installation isn't configured as transparent proxy.

So I agree I need to reinstall and reconfigure everything. As soon as I
manage to do it, I'll tell you guys if this solves the problem.

Thank you for now.

William Ivanski