[squid-users] Establishing secure conection problems (Chrome)

Yuri Voinov yvoinov at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 12:34:39 UTC 2016

QUIC already unused by Google against HTTP/2. And better to do this (if
you need) at active network equipement level.

Otherwise you be forced to do this with hands on _every_ user Chrome by
legs.

02.06.2016 18:16, Sagar Malve пишет:
> Try disabling QUIC Protocol in Chrome and check ... in Chrome Browser : Type : chrome://flags/ --->
find QUIC and Disable it.

> It will not accept the Squid SSL Certificate unless you disable this
Protocol ...

<mailto:yvoinov at gmail.com>> wrote:

>     Any useful info? Squid version, config, logs?
>
>     Thelepaty on vacation.
>

>     02.06.2016 18:03, William Ivanski пишет:
>>     Good time of the day!
>>
>>     I've started experiencing some problems with Google Chrome after
installing Squid in my Network. It gets stuck into a loop of
"Establishing secure connection". Sometimes it succeeds loading the web
pages, but usually it cannot. It's really annoying and occurs just in
Chrome. I've already tested in Firefox and Microsoft Edge and it's alright.