[squid-users] Establishing secure conection problems (Chrome)

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at squid.open.source.it
Thu Jun 2 12:11:40 UTC 2016

On Thursday 02 June 2016 at 14:03:33, William Ivanski wrote:

> I've started experiencing some problems with Google Chrome after installing
> Squid in my Network.

> Any suggestions?

Yes - tell us how you installed squid, which version you installed, which
platform (O/S and version) you installed it on, show us your squid.conf file
without comments or blank lines, and show us what shows up in the Squid
access.log when you get the problems with Chrome.

Otherwise, as Yuri says, you'll need a telepath to help you.

Antony.

--
Most people have more than the average number of legs.

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.