[squid-users] protect squid.conf file

--Ahmad-- ahmed.zaeem at netstream.ps
Fri Jul 22 14:01:15 UTC 2016

amos i want to  have like set default directive

say like there is default  one called ——————>   cache_mem 256               for squid

if i didn’t put anything in squid.conf then squid will assume it as 256 M

if i changed it in squid.conf then squid will read it

the question again here

how can i add directives to squid  similar to the one above ? ?

i want it to be liked default loaded without my action ?

maybe it needed to be done before compilation process ?

or after ? idk

thank you