[squid-users] Wrong req_header result in cache_peer_access when using ssl_bump

Mihai Ene me at ub.io
Thu Jul 21 09:31:40 UTC 2016

Please excuse my persistence, but when that condition was introduced, in
[2011](
https://github.com/squid-cache/squid/commit/9d7a49fb719dcd9ec22a8d3116e888c6e93c5dbb),
it was meant to prevent forwarding unencrypted requests. You can see that
there is no check whether `cache_peer` is using ssl, in which case requests
would be encrypted, after all.

I think that condition shouldn't include `cache_peer`s with ssl.

*Mihai Ene*
Software Developer

*UB | Your universal basket*

http://ub.io