[squid-users] Problem site

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at squid.open.source.it
Thu Jul 21 00:11:53 UTC 2016

On Thursday 21 July 2016 at 01:07:51, brendan kearney wrote:

> I would use developer tools (press f12 in your browser)

That sounds quite browser-specific - thanks for mentioning previously that
you're using Firefox.

> or maybe run fiddler to dig into the details.

I assume you mean http://www.telerik.com/fiddler ?

Is there anything similar to this available under an Open Source licence?
http://www.telerik.com/purchase.aspx seems to be a pretty expensive option.

Thanks,

Antony.

--
"Black holes are where God divided by zero."

 - Steven Wright

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.