[squid-users] how to change public IP to access website on proxy squid?

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at squid.open.source.it
Wed Jul 20 07:45:31 UTC 2016

On Wednesday 20 July 2016 at 08:53:47, james82 wrote:

> I want to change my public iP to access website. change out going package
> to capture it. how to change it in squid?

1. Show us the output of /sbin/ifconfig on your Squid machine.

2. Tell us the IP address you want Squid to use.

Antony.

--
Bill Gates has personally assured the Spanish Academy that he will never allow
the upside-down question mark to disappear from Microsoft word-processing

 - Lynne Truss, "Eats, Shoots and Leaves"

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.