[squid-users] rep_header not working

Eliezer Croitoru eliezer at ngtech.co.il
Mon Jul 18 16:10:51 UTC 2016

Hey Omid,

The issue is that the docs are unclear to *me* and I suspect that I will need to quote them:
	acl aclname rep_header header-name [-i] any\.regex\.here
	  # regex match against any of the known reply headers. May be
	  # thought of as a superset of "browser", "referer" and "mime-type"
	  # ACLs [fast]

Which to me means that it works only against "any of the known reply headers" but not special ones.
It would be a bit weird if it is indeed the state but it's probably it.

This is the place to lower my hat and say:
I do not know what to tell you!
I can try to research and read code but there are others which can answer better then me on this one.

Eliezer

----
Eliezer Croitoru
Linux System Administrator