[squid-users] This is first time I use squid, i don't know how to edit file squid.conf for start using squid

james82 fastestsuperman at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 09:04:16 UTC 2016

I am beginner. I'm not know so much about squid proxy . this is first time i
use it. I follow step by step ( some tutorial blog ) and they said I have to
edit file squid.conf for use it. I don't know how to edit it. please
somebody tell me step step how to do it? i ask here because i need complete
full answer. my squid.conf file at https://ghostbin.com/paste/xsj2h.