[squid-users] Windows Updates a Caching Stub zone, A windows updates store.

Omid Kosari omidkosari at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 17 06:33:58 UTC 2016

Dear Eliezer,

Thanks for reply .

1. I am trying to understand but with your description it would be simpler

2. I already use logical volumes . Silly question

3. I don't want just a hit in log . I try to describe my need . Currently we
have exclude the cache hits (based on TOS value) from our customers reserved
bandwidth . For example you have 150Mbps internet link from our company and
we have limitation for you on our QOS routers . But we have excluded cache
hits from your 150M and you may have more than that if you are downloading
from our cache hits .

qos_flows local-hit=0x90
qos_flows sibling-hit=0x90
qos_flows parent-hit=0x90

But the hits from your code could not be counted . Even you may help me to
do that with linux iptables+squid it would be fine .

Thanks