[squid-users] adaptation_access not working with squid acl's

Stephen Stark logic4life at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 18:33:51 UTC 2016

Thank you I have red that link.

My main problem is i have more than one acl. For example
acl test localport 4000
acl test1 localport 4001
acl test3 localport 4002

and I only want to have lets say the test1 acl to be virus scanned and the
other ports not scanned.

for example I have tried
adaptation_access service_avi_resp allow test1 adaptation_access
service_avi_resp deny all

but that does not seem to work.

So i would think it would test1 acl to would get scaned but it does not.

Any help would be great!