[squid-users] adaptation_access not working with squid acl's

Stephen Stark logic4life at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 15:06:25 UTC 2016

Hello,

I been having trouble getting this to work in 3.5

I have an acl like the one below. I am having a problem when I use this acl
with adaptation_access. The acl works correctly on other tests. So the acl
should be fine.
When I call

adaptation_access service_avi_req allow test
adaptation_access service_avi_resp allow test

it does not seem to work, only all works...?

I am using ICAP and was wondering if there is something i am missing in my
ICAP conf or virus scan conf?????

Below works but not when i change "all" to "test"

acl test localport 4000

..... other stuff

icap_send_client_ip on
icap_send_client_username on
icap_client_username_header X-Authenticated-User
icap_preview_enable on
icap_preview_size 1024
icap_service service_avi_req reqmod_precache icap://
127.0.0.1:1344/virus_scan bypass=off
adaptation_access service_avi_req allow all
icap_service service_avi_resp respmod_precache icap://
127.0.0.1:1344/virus_scan bypass=on
adaptation_access service_avi_resp allow all

Sorry if my question is vague. New to squid-users!

Thanks!