[squid-users] Cache problem with authenticated sites.

Amos Jeffries squid3 at treenet.co.nz
Thu Jul 14 12:37:26 UTC 2016

On 14/07/2016 11:25 p.m., Eduardo Carneiro wrote:
> Good morning everyone.
>
> I'm using Squid 3.5.19 with cache enabled.
>
> I have a big issue. Some sites (generally that contains authentication), are
> caching the information of another users.
>
> When I type my user and password, sometimes the page that I get is of the
> another user. The information was cached and gave me a false information.
> Somebody knows how to fix this?

This can happen if you are using refresh_pattern with any of the
ignore-must-revalidate, ignore-private, ignore-auth, and/or
ignore-no-store options.

This can also happen if you are using the Store-ID mechanism wrong.

Otherwise, the website itself is probably broken. That happens sometimes.

You will have to provide some information about what URLs it is
happening on, and what your squid.conf contains for anyone to provide a
more sepcific answer.