[squid-users] auth, ssl bump and analyzing logs

Marko Cupać marko.cupac at mimar.rs
Thu Jul 14 11:59:47 UTC 2016

On Thu, 14 Jul 2016 23:27:04 +1200
Amos Jeffries <squid3 at treenet.co.nz> wrote:

> On 14/07/2016 8:38 p.m., Marko Cupać wrote:
> > On Thu, 14 Jul 2016 20:23:03 +1200

Amos,

I'm grateful for the explanation of transaction status types. This info
is valuable to me as it helps me better understand squid.

However, this does not solve my problem which would be getting insight
into accurate per-user bandwidth usage and number of successful requests
(I mean those which actually resulted in content served to client).

I don't insist on Calamaris, this is just something I used before and
am familiar with. Perhaps someone can recommend me some other squid log
parser which can give me info I need?

Thank you in advance,
After  enlightenment - chop wood, draw water.

Marko Cupać
https://www.mimar.rs/