[squid-users] Skype, SSL bump and go.trouter.io

Eliezer Croitoru eliezer at ngtech.co.il
Thu Jul 7 21:38:06 UTC 2016

Returning back to the beginning of the subject there are couple other ideas on the table to allow these connections to exit or somehow either predict them or identify them as they come.
The first thing is that you don't really care to pass authentication sessions from a caching perspective, since these should never be cached.
Let say we know every one of the domains IP addresses and these are not a CDN one, it would be possible to identify them and splice them.

I can think about a tiny script that will identify the IP addresses of this service and will splice these.
The issue is that I cannot guarantee that it will open other doors which you might not want to.
If you wish to try my concept I can try to give it some work but my condition is to try it in binary form only for the testing period.

Let me know how it sounds,
Eliezer

----
Eliezer Croitoru