[squid-users] host_verify_strict and wildcard SNI

Eliezer Croitoru eliezer at ngtech.co.il
Thu Jul 7 21:28:11 UTC 2016

Thanks for clearing things out.
I suspect that at 1987 I wasn't able yet to understand English as I am now.
And also the Internet in my area at this year was something worth almost like GOLD.
So it seems that this is the first time of me actually encountering a case which a "hostname" was used with wildcard in it.

Eliezer

----
Eliezer Croitoru
Linux System Administrator