[squid-users] host_verify_strict and wildcard SNI

Yuri Voinov yvoinov at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 20:48:57 UTC 2016

I am very seriously concerned about the issue CDN, because every day I
discover more and more problematic sites, namely in connection with the
CDN and HTTPS. For more than four Squid servers are experiencing these
problems in my network. And I still do not see any reason why any
solutions to these problems.

Moreover, the splice does not solve these problems.

Just skip the whole networks in the proxy bypass.

What is totally unacceptable. Traffic is money. And a lot of money.