[squid-users] how to fix proxy squid on virtualmin (ubuntu 16, 04)?

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at squid.open.source.it
Mon Jul 4 07:34:47 UTC 2016

On Monday 04 July 2016 at 07:50:23, james82 wrote:

> please see it picture: http://imgur.com/a/TU5w6 . Can you tell me what
> problem is here now?

The problem looks like something virtualmin has done.

> And your own help, is your turn now. how i gonna fix this?

Try asking on a virtualmin support forum, or if you want us to be able to
help, don't use virtualmin, because it is clearly doing something bad.

Antony.

--
I just got a new mobile phone, and I called it Titanic.  It's already syncing.

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.