[squid-users] how to fix proxy squid on virtualmin (ubuntu 16, 04)?

Amos Jeffries squid3 at treenet.co.nz
Sun Jul 3 17:43:03 UTC 2016

On 4/07/2016 4:42 a.m., james82 wrote:
> what is that file? Is your hacking file? I will not open it. but actually how
> to fix those what i need? can you just answer simple for me, like, you need
> to edit it like this if your hdd1,  ssd1, hdd2,  ssd2, hdd3,  ssd3 folder
> don't have any file,.............
>
> just simple like that.

Please read the file you are editing. I suggest you start at line
number 1 and read at least the top three paragraphs.

Somebody has "helpfully" moved the squid documentation file into place
where squid.conf usually is.

Then search for "TAG: cache_dir". The description you are asking for is
written in there.