[squid-users] Help - Squid for windows - Configuring upstream proxy with Active Directory authentication details

mathew abraham ichayan at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 27 16:58:50 UTC 2016

Hi All,
I am a newbie to squid. I have installed squid 3.5 for windows on a Windows server 2012R2 machine. The idea for this is to act as a proxy which takes request from windows clients and forwards it to cisco scansafe proxy; where scansafe proxy's will look at the request and based on the users AD group membership will allow or deny the request.
I managed to configure the upstream but its not forwarding any AD info hence every page is allowed.
Could some one help?
We are on Windows Server 2012 R2 environment.
TIA