[squid-users] How to setup a secure(!) squid proxy

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Tue Jan 26 10:22:17 UTC 2016

Hai,

Ok, good is its working now, i was pulling my hair out for you ;-)

This : sed -i 's/g++ (>= 4:5.2)/g++/g' libecap-1.0.1/debian/control

Is not any problem, because squid is reconfigured and recompiled with G++ 4.9.

If you want a more secure set, you can change this to :

sed -i 's/g++ (>= 4:5.2)/g++ (>= 4:4.9)/g' libecap-1.0.1/debian/control

This way its “locked”  to minimal g++ 4.9.

And i cant think of any other restriction.

Maybe Amos knows, but i dont know that.

Greetz.