[squid-users] How to setup a secure(!) squid proxy

startrekfan startrekfan75 at freenet.de
Fri Jan 22 15:15:20 UTC 2016

Found the problem:

The dependencies has changed: https://packages.debian.org/sid/squid (not
sure why there is also a https://packages.debian.org/sid/squid3 entry)

Thats excactly the problem with unstable sources. squid3 3.5 requires
libecap3 instead of libecap2 (squid3 version 3.4). I can't install libecap3
because it has further dependencies.
I also can't even compile libecap3 without installing n more dependencies.

So I have to use squid 3.4 with the unsafe sha1 furthermore.

startrekfan <startrekfan75 at freenet.de> schrieb am Fr., 22. Jan. 2016 um
15:45 Uhr: