[squid-users] log sslbump for sslbump steps

xxiao8 xxiao8 at fosiao.com
Wed Jan 20 04:16:09 UTC 2016

http://www.squid-cache.org/Doc/config/logformat/ showed a new logformat
in Squid-3.3:

"New token %ssl::bump_mode to log the SSL-bump mode type performed on a
request. Logs values of: -, none, client-first, or server-first."

For Squid-3.5, does Squid have logformat that tells ssl-bump mode, e.g.
splice, bump,etc that I put into access.log? All my spliced domain names
are probably bumped and I would like to debug that.

Additionally, I noticed for intercept proxying, https and http video
streaming(from https://youtube.com and http://dailymotion.com) gave me
the same high cpu load on the squid 3.5.13 box, which is strange. I
would expect the http proxy which has no ssl bump should put a _much_
lighter load to the system instead, or am I missing something?

Thanks,
xxiao