[squid-users] Fwd: Re: Squid Log messages Database

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at squid.open.source.it
Mon Jan 18 21:59:05 UTC 2016

Forwarding private reply back to the list...

----------  Forwarded Message Starts  ----------

Thanks for your answer.
Sorry for my poor english, I'll try to reword because I'm not looking for a
log analyzer. In fact, I don't even need Squid itself installed.
What I'm looking for, is a list of all the logs a Squid can generate.
I'm not interested in collecting logs from a running squid. I'm interested
in the full list of logs a Squid can possibly generate, for every
specific.  cases. Like a dictionary containing every logs ordered (with a
little definition maybe :) ).

kind regards,

----------  Forwarded Message Ends  ----------

--
"I estimate there's a world market for about five computers."

 - Thomas J Watson, Chairman of IBM

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.