[squid-users] urlpath_regex not being matched

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at squid.open.source.it
Mon Jan 18 17:29:49 UTC 2016

On Monday 18 January 2016 at 18:22:24, LucĂ­a Guevgeozian wrote:

> acl good_facebook urlpath_regex groups
> acl banned_sites url_regex "/etc/squid/config/banned_sites"
>
> inside banned_sites I have the word facebook
>
> http_access allow good_facebook
> http_access deny banned_sites

Okay, so you've set up some HTTP access controls... so far, so good.

> If I try accessing https://www.facebook.com/groups I get blocked

That's an HTTPS URL, not HTTP :)

> ps: I'm using this squid version
> Squid Cache: Version 3.0.STABLE18

That's old - you are strongly recommended to upgrade.

Antony.

--
What makes you think I know what I'm talking about?
I just have more O'Reilly books than most people.

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.