[squid-users] I can´t block streaming !!!

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at squid.open.source.it
Fri Jan 15 22:15:11 UTC 2016

On Friday 15 January 2016 at 17:04:37, Aismel wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> I follow this steps and not work i don’t know why
>
> https://linuxstep.wordpress.com/step-by-step-configuration-squid-to-block-s
> t reaming-media-online/
>
> I try using the Zentyal software disabling all video and flash options and
> the same thing not block streaming pls help me !!

What type of streaming media is getting through?

 - is it HTTP traffic?

 - is it HTTPS traffic?

 - is it something else (eg: QUIC as used by Youtube)?

What shows in your Squid log when a request is made and the media gets past
your filters?

The more information you give us, the more we're likely to be able to help
you.

Antony.

--
"The problem with television is that the people must sit and keep their eyes
glued on a screen; the average American family hasn't time for it."

 - New York Times, following a demonstration at the 1939 World's Fair.

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.