[squid-users] Possible SSL Bug in v3.5.13?

Eliezer Croitoru eliezer at ngtech.co.il
Wed Jan 13 02:49:42 UTC 2016

For me SSL-BUMP works with the site you have mentioned but your settings
are a bit different from mine.

It seems that the site uses ssl v2 or v3 which I am almost sure you are
denying the usage of.
I would try another settings first but still if it causes the service to
be down for about 30 seconds it's bad and you should open a bug anyway.

Eliezer